Thursday 2 July 2020

I'm back!!...ish

Hi whoever reads this blog and loves to read stories of muscle hunks getting kicked in their balls! I started this blog because I love reading ballbusting stories but only really interested in female ballbusting cocky men. I didn't think anyone would really discover it! But from the blog stats some of my stories have been rad across the world!! so thank you to all! I have been quite for almost 2 years only cos I have been lacking any original ideas as my fantasies mainly consist of forced milked, ruined orgasms and of course BALLBUSTING! I have around 2 new ideas in mind over 2 celebrities I have always wanted to see racked! but need your guys help (if anyone still reads this blog) on idea suggestions! I only have a few comments on my stories but would love for you all to pitch story ideas and if i like it may get my juices flowing a lot more! please comment ideas below BB Suzie xxx

1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear you're writing again x personally, I've always loved the fantasy of a woman tricking a cocky stud into thinking she's going to have sex with him, but when they're in the bedroom and he's stripped down she actually busts him then milks him dry as revenge for all the girls he's screwed over before ;)

    ReplyDelete